Milestone 5 - Preview 1
- Anomalies now cluster in a pattern, with artifacts usually spawning in the center
- A better way to inspect items
- Now artifacts will visually degrade when you use them
- Lots of shelters scattered throughout the Radius, with a safe place to sleep
- Now you can 'Rest Until Healed'
- Now when you fall from heights you will suffer damage
Milestone 5 - Preview 2
- Ammo can penetrate through materials and ricochet
- Look up! There are lots of things you can climb to explore even more
- Your Ammo vest can hold any type of ammo now
- The weapon attachment system has combined with the item inspection
- Now you can actually touch buttons in-game with new UI interface and hand gestures
Milestone 5 - Preview 3
- New cupboards and other smaller environment objects
- New shelter to rest in
- New areas to explore: Garages, Checkpoint, Construction Site, Canyon, Pit
The Into the Radius Milestone 5 update is coming up next week!
Come hang out with the developers on our Steam Livestream March 19th, we'll be showcasing what's new, sharing tips and tricks and taking your questions.
The livestream kicks off at 10:00-11:00am EST // 17:00-18:00 EET