Balancelot is now on Steam
For the press: Jestercraft.com
Group of students created first version of Balancelot during school project. Balancelots was well received by gamers and it caught the attention of YouTubers as well. Jestercraft helped during the development, but also took a crusade to get the game available worldwide.
Poor squire dreams to attend and conquer kingdom jousting tournament. By being poor, he can't afford a horse. Unicycle happens to be close enough, so the epic journey may begin!
- Survive & balance through over 20 challenging levels
- Relax or cut loose on changing medieval environments. From fairy grasslands to darkest dungeons.
- Meet and fight mythical monsters from the past, where unicycle trials are taken to the extreme and lances sharpened like Monty Python jokes.
- Keep up with the twisted story on beautiful in-game cutscenes
- Prepare to balance... A LOT.
Player gets to use controller or keyboard to balance the clumsy but fully functional unicycle. Thrust with your sharpened lance when encountering threats from local mythical monsters. Climbing over the dead enemies with your unicycle may be the last climb you take. Crush your enemies, drive before them and hear the lamentation of your one-wheeler!
Play the Demo here: Jestercraft.itch.io
Steam link: Store.steampowered.com
Full release in Steam in Q2 2019.
Presskeys & inquiries: Klaus Kääriäinen – Founder of Jestercaft