Jalopy version 1.1 is now live! This brand new update, which has been in various stages of beta testing thanks to the Jalopy community, sees Jalopy upgraded to a more recent version of Unity, car physics reworked, loading times improved and various bugs fixed.
To mark the occasion, Jalopy is now on a 50% off sale until 28th April!
Jalopy Version 1.1 Highlights
- Updated the game engine to a newer version of unity
- Reworked vehicle physics
- Fixed a host of older issues
- Optimised route loading times
- Optimised mirrors to reduce performance issues associated with these
- Uncle should enter hotels better
- Fixed issues with key remapping
- Save backup feature
If you come across any issues, bugs, or save issues please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide save data where possible.
Save data can be found by doing the following:
- Press the windows key + R on your keyboard to open the run console
- Type %appdata%\..\locallow\MinskWorks\Jalopy
- You should then see your save folder here
The Jalopy Team