Brings it on features
- Leveling that can be overcome by user growth, not a very difficult but difficult game
- A variety of techniques and solutions can help you overcome challenges in your own way.
- A game with an ending consisting of 60 stages in total.
- There's no time to be bored with brain play, which requires net power, control, purlin elements and situational judgment
- Simple operation and non-complexity systems
- You can feel the tension of the game with action and puzzles.
I recommend it to those who want to experience a thrilling sense of accomplishment in extreme difficulties.
I can't feel it before. Bring it on!!