After a couple of particularly hectic days of development and testing work, I'm really excited to be able to announce that early access is now available to Isomer via the Humble Store widget on our website.
Why buy Isomer during our alpha you ask?
Well you'll get early access to a game in active development (so you can provide feedback and potentially see your suggestions implemented in game) and of course receive free updates forever! You will also help support future development of Isomer, we're a very small team so each sale means a lot to us and allows us to spend even more time working on a project we love.
All the core elements of the game are in place however all will receive attention through content and feature updates in the coming months. What's available to try in the game now?
- World generation and exploration
- Enemy facilities and bases
- Enemy units that think, plan and come looking for a fight
- Resource mining and collection
- Base and world building
- Mutation to enhance abilities and RPG like progression for your troops
- Full sandbox gameplay
Here's some of what we're looking to add in the coming months:
- Lots of enhancements to world generation (more buildings and facilities, different 'natural' world features to discover and explore)
- Enhancements to enemy unit AI and game AI
- More enemy and friendly unit types
- More things to build like transporters
- Customising your units with different equipment and weapons
- Special abilities for units
- Combat modifiers like smoke screens
- More dynamic lighting
- Access to building editor tools
- .. much more!
I really hope you enjoy playing the current build of Isomer!
1st to say Awesome! 1st to have bought it? ;)
Woohoo ! Thanks a lot :-)
After 15 minutes of playing this game its awesome!
Only issue I'm having so far is it won't run full screen
it just blanks out.
Old School Specs...
AMD Phenom II 965 3.4ghz
4 gig corsair
64 bit Win 7 ultimate
ati radeon hd4850
After clicking info(i) on a unit I cant return to the game?
(A)Right Click. lol ;)
Waiting for approval on the forum.
Yes right click dismisses windows! As for the fullscreen bug, this is something that others have reported on the forum. I've done a bit of digging and I think I know the source of the problem, it's just hard to be sure since all the machines I've got to hand to test the game seem to be ok with fullscreen. I'll be releasing a patch probably next week sometime which will hopefully include a fix. Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you're enjoying the game!