Ionage's creator, Tim Wicksteed appeared on Guy Cocker's Videogames podcast on Tuesday 13/08/13 along with Positech Games' Cliff Harris. The podcast has just been released today.
You can listen to it here.
Or get it on iTunes here (it's episode 15, released 16-08-13).
Tim was joined by Cliff 'Cliffski' Harris of Positech Games - the genius behind such games as the Democracy series and Gratuitous Space Battles. If you're a PC gamer and like your simulation/strategy games then definitely worth checking out.
Of course, asking the questions was the ever present Guy Cocker who has now got a great YouTube channel which is worth checking out for game reviews, let's plays as well as hardware reviews of some pretty rare tech - he got his hands on an NVidia Shield a few weeks back!
They cover all sorts of interesting topics in the podcast:
- What might be coming next for Ionage
- A little about the process Tim went through making Ionage
- Cliff announces the release date of his latest game Democracy 3 and talks about Red Shirt - a comedy sci-fi sim about social networking aboard a space station - made by Tiniest Shark which he is helping publish.
- They run through all the latest news stories from Microsoft's latest bid to pull back some of its credibility with the XBox One to Mike Bithell's annoucement of his second game - Volume.
- Finally they run through the games they've been playing as well as anything else interesting going on in their lives.