The game will be released on Steam so you can wishlist it now: Animal Revolt Battle Simulator on Steam
After years of neglecting the environment, the Earth's climate is in a critical state, with the average temperature going up by 5 degrees leading to droughts and water shortages.
Wars over resources were quick to follow and in an act of desperation the humans started experimenting with fusing AI technology with animals hoping to gain extra manpower, or should we say, "animalpower" in their constant quest for world domination.
But what they didn't expect was that the now intelligent animals would get a will of their own...
In the campaign mode, you will lead an army of animals on a mission to liberate the world from human oppression. You will not only have to fight against the evil humans but also against any of your fellow wild brothers who are still under the control of their bipedal masters.
In the sandbox mode you'll be free to let your imagination go wild!
- Other battle simulators allow you to pitch two armies against each other. In this game, you can have several armies all fighting one another! Or you can limit it to two if you find that more fun.
- Build structures with building blocks which are all physics-based!
- Try any combination of animals in each army and see how things play out!
- A wide variety of maps can be used for the battle!
- You can even build your own map from scratch using various map components!