Insatia 3.5a with English localisation!
The user interface and dialogues were translated into English thanks to Laura Hendrickson and Yulia Nikolaeva. In addition to the localization, the following changes are visible in this alpha version:
- The controls are rebalanced: the worm speeds up smoothly, glides more and can turn sharply before jumping.
- Decorative bonsai trees were added to the existing levels.
- A digestion meter was added on the left side of the screen in the GUI.
- Added some effects to the level ending and moved the GUI indicators from the center of the screen.
- Fixed some bugs found by players: crashing from Alt-Tab, not saving the custom controls, etc.
- Made the race level easier and added arrows marking the way to the finish line.
- You can now use adrenaline in bursts at any time.
We are currently trying to find a way to redraw the worms and other creatures. You can see our latest work in this video.