The prototype of the game is open source. Version 1.0.
Round usurpers invaded a square space. Round usurpers destroyed most of the square inhabitants and square guards. You are one of the surviving square guards. Save your square brothers and free square space!
Features: infinite procedurally generated world, almost complete destructible of everything, a very large number of NPCs (up to 1000 in one star system), battles involving hundreds of NPS, gravity is an important game element.
This prototype of the game is completely playable, but nevertheless, this is not a complete game. The source contains all the tools for the development of the game, but you need the above-average programming skill.
This game prototype consists of five main parts:
- Pools of static game objects.
- Procedural generation based on the coordinate system.
- The system of destruction, based on the substitution of objects, objects from the pool of static objects.
- Artificial intelligence, with a primitive simulation of life and interaction with each other, the world and the player.
- Game controller, with a set of weapons and skills.