Infected Shelter - Early Access Release Date Announcement Trailer
Infected Shelter - the post-apocalyptic rogue-lite game developed by Dark Blue Games - hits Steam Early Access on May 8th 2019!
Early Access Release Date Trailer:
About Infected Shelter
Mortal Kombat + Dead Cells + Castle Crashers = Infected Shelter
Infected Shelter is a randomly generated rogue-lite post-apocalyptic action RPG shooter / dungeon brawler. Singleplayer and co-op for up to four players.
May 8th 2019 - Windows PC - Steam Early Access
Q4 2019 - Windows PC final, Mac, Linux, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
- Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
- Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
- 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
- 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
- Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
- Fully supported singleplayer campaign
- Co-op with up to 4 players
About Dark Blue Games
Dark Blue Games Ltd. is a two person indie game dev team based in Hungary, European Union.
Wishlist the game on Steam