The featured game for Jan 15 - 18 is here! Get it now!
10% of all sales generated by this deal will go to the featured charity.
Inescapable is a Sci-Fi action adventure in which players unravel the mystery uncovered by a remote interplanetary mining operation. What did they find? What threat does it pose? And ultimately, what does it truly mean to be a hero?
Named "Best PC Metroidvania You Didn't Play of 2013" by Matthew Zulawski of the Metroidvanias Tumblr, and featured as one of the other notable games in Indiegames.com's Top 10 Indie Horror Games of 2013!
- Side scrolling action combined with adventure style puzzles.
- A large world to explore with an intriguing story and an unusual, thought-provoking ending.
- Hand drawn pixel art for a classic 16-bit era graphical style.
- Features optional CRT screen simulation effect for a more authentic look on modern LCD monitors.
- Available DRM-free for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Beat the average and get:
- High resolution desktop wallpapers
- The top three contributors will receive an exclusive IndieGameStand T-shirt!