When you're swarmed by enemies the Flamethrower is an ideal weapon to push them back...or you know, melt them! We've also added a flashlight to help find your way in darker environments, and a battery charger station.
HYPERCHARGE: Unboxed is still on sale. If you are interested in purchasing it, please visit our store page below.
As always, please keep sending us your feedback. We are listening and want to develop the game with you.
Remember to join us on Discord.
New Content & Improvements:
- New Flamethrower weapon! Can damage and melt multiple toys at once!
- New flashlight attachment for dark maps!
- Added new Battery Charger station. Spawns after completing a map on Platinum, Ruby or Diamond difficulty
- Throw Batteries into Power Nodes & Chargers!
- Underwater SFX system added to Garden
- New melting plastic system for all enemies. (Other flame sources now melt enemies)
- Improved weapon sounds, turret sound attenuation fixes
- Improved hit response animations on Soldiers and Experiments
- Added new Music Prompt, will now show what music track is playing from the OST
- Fixed DPI scaling in Split Screen. Now improved HUD scale works for Horizontal Split Screen
- New death screen icon and death text messages
- Fixed Power Nodes battery not being knocked out by some enemies
- Fixed Power Nodes being attacked after battery fell out
- Fixed health bar lack of blur in Arcade map
- Finally renamed 'Legs' to 'Bipod'
- Added power cables to Slot Machine and Battery Chargers when they're activated
- Fixed Mine Trap damage radius and doing damage to Cores
- Fixed Rocket Turret doing damage to the Core
- Fixed jets crashing in Garden
- Extended the length of time of the Player Pointer
- Fixed Garden map not being unlocked for some users
- Shortened Cargo Plane path on Garden
- Fixed some issues with the waves in Operation Alley
- Fixed Meatbags having spark FX as a ragdoll