Hoverloop has a new Update available with the following changes:
- Private Online lobbies for Multiplayer
- Two brand new announcers
- Revamped Mine map
- Tweaks to guns and abilities
- Movement has been tightened both on the ground and in mid-air
- Hitscan replaces projectiles in some weapons
- Improved bot AI
- Updated Tutorial
- Players can now select a custom dog tag in the garage
- Top Player's dog tag is visible on in-game billboards
We're also proud to announce an Open Beta weekend for Hoverloop. The open beta weekend will run from 3:00 PM CEST on August 31 to 3:00 PM CEST on September 1st. During this time anyone is free to download and play the game from Steam. Players can pit their drone-piloting skills against each other for clicks and glory for the duration of the beta.
Players are invited to share their feedback or to report potential bugs during the Open Beta weekend via the Steam Community Hub or Hoverloop's Discord.
As a reward, all the participants will receive exclusive items to customize their drones:
- A Beta Tester Hat
- A Beta Tester Trail
- A Beta Tester Dogtag
We hope to see you all online!