Welcome to the third development update for Hoarder!
First of all, we have a new Facebook page : Hoarder - Official Facebook Page
Aaand a new Website : Hoarder - Official site
Please, if you like the project or you think you have friends that could be interested, share and like!
Every pair of eyes that reads about the project can be a potential friend/ tester / supporter/ customer.
Now, with the shameless advertisement out of the way, let's get to the actual changes for this week.
- GUI redesign is completed (after a lot of work)
Yes, it is done. The entire interface re-design is finished. It took serious work as it is not a simple interface and has many elements and functionalities. I'm looking forward for your feedback regarding the overall feel and look of the GUI.
Bug fixing :
- Fixed an issue where the healthbar would cast shadows
- Fixed an issue where the GUI sounds weren't working because of multiple cameras.
- Fixed minor bug when saving the state of the building menu interface.
What is next ?
- Squashing bugs out of the new GUI (there will be some bugs no doubt)
- Starting to add actual content to the game = new battles
- Tweaking AI and physics to make it look more natural and more professional.
- Optimising game size and graphics.
Thank you very much for your interest guys and have a nice week !
PS: Check out the new models attached in the Images section:
Orc Grunt :