Please, if you like the project or you think you have friends that could be interested, share and like!
Every pair of eyes that reads about the project can be a potential friend/ tester / supporter/ customer.
Now, with the shameless advertisement out of the way, let's get to the actual changes for this week.
- GUI redesign is completed (after a lot of work)
Yes, it is done. The entire interface re-design is finished. It took serious work as it is not a simple interface and has many elements and functionalities. I'm looking forward for your feedback regarding the overall feel and look of the GUI.
Bug fixing :
- Fixed an issue where the healthbar would cast shadows
- Fixed an issue where the GUI sounds weren't working because of multiple cameras.
- Fixed minor bug when saving the state of the building menu interface.
What is next ?
- Squashing bugs out of the new GUI (there will be some bugs no doubt)
- Starting to add actual content to the game = new battles
- Tweaking AI and physics to make it look more natural and more professional.
- Optimising game size and graphics.
Thank you very much for your interest guys and have a nice week !
PS: Check out the new models attached in the Images section:
Orc Grunt :