I proudly present to you updated Hero's Story demo! As i promised, it contains many bug fixes, changes, based on your feedback, and new "battle" location.
Full list of changes and additions you can find below, in the end i want to say, that much will be changed.
List of changes
– Player health no longer restores when level reloads
– Treasures no longer duplicates when level reloads
– Reduced probability of getting beyond the level
– In-game hints updated
– Esc doesn't close game anymore
– Now torch can't be picked up through the wall
– Fixed problem to hit enemies
– Successful block minimizes 50% of damage, not 30%, as before
– Additional checkpoints added
– Now camera is on correct distance on the jumping level
– Fixed ability to avoid block on the jumping level
– Fixed incorrect animation on the jumping level
– Sound: fixed 'walk' sound duplication
– Defeated enemies no longer respawn when level reloads
– Deleted unnecessary files from the installation
– Dungeon have been opened: there are new monsters and objects inside, and boss at the end!
– Added additional sounds in the battle
– Esc button now opens menu
– Slightly increased movement speed of the character
– Slightly increased amount of time, when you can try to block enemy attack
– You can now hide interface by hitting Alt+Z butons
– Now light sources will work correct on the higher settings
– Incorrect game behavior of the game with non-standard control settings
– AI ignores collision
Stay tuned and thanks for attention!
P.S.: english is not my native language, i apologize for some mistakes :)