I'm very proud to offer Heroes of a Broken Land on Desura. While the game is still in Alpha, the majority of the core gameplay is already built and playable. The game is going to move to Beta shortly, and the price will go up, so grab it while you can.
Just a sample of what's already in the game:
- First person dungeon crawling, through tunnels and caves filled with traps and treasure
- 15 playable classes, including 3 unique non-human classes
- Countless dungeons and worlds available via the procedural world and dungeon generators
- Numerous skills and spells to learn and master
- Maintain and upgrade your own town, build shops to equp your heroes
- Discover and ally with other outposts, recruiting non-human heroes to your cause
- Gather numerous heroes to your cause, with up to 6 separate parties
- Multi-party dungeons and multi-party battles
- Much much more
All that and the game's not even finsished yet!
Suddenly Windows only?
No, it's still Windows, Mac and Linux. (I just haven't setup the branches on Desura yet!)