It's been two months of hard work and we have finally reached our release date for the prototype demo of Here We Remain. We are happy to say that the demo has many of the planed feature in and fully working for the standard we set for the prototype. Now we plan to update the demo with small bug fixes in the future and maybe even some new features down the line but for now we will be focusing on some more behind the scenes stuff with the development process of the game, but we plan to keep you all fully informed about everything that is going on to the best of our ability. So without further ado here are the features in the Here We Remain demo:
· Player made factions with A.i. controlled survivors.
· A.i. survivors faction job’s system that consists of many different jobs such as a Builder, Farmer, Cook, Gather, Lookout and more.
· A.i. Controlled Factions that can be neutral, friendly or even enemies with the player.
· Fully Dismemberable Infected.
· A Infected Herd System
· Player Crafting and Building Systems.
· Rid-able Horse’s
· A Basic Quest System.
· A multi Branching Dialog System
· Wild Life(That can be brought back to your camp and breed).
· A hunting system.
· A food recipe system.
· A Day and Night Cycle.
· And So Much More.
Here are some in game screenshots from the demo:
You can download the demo at gamejolt using this link: Gamejolt.com
We are also working on getting a itch.io copy of the demo out this should be coming in the following weeks.
Hope you download and enjoy our demo, please keep in mind that it was made by a small team in just under two month and is very rough around the edges, Thank you for reading.
~~The OutCast Team~~