Hellbound: the Awakening Update
As we welcome 2020, and say farewell to 2019, I would like to give you a quick update on Hellbound: the Awakening. For those of you who are new to this game, Hellbound: the Awakening is a passion project developed so far by one person (Miki Manojlovic). Inspired by Divine Comedy, Diablo 1 and retro Castlevania games, Hellbound: the Awakening is a dark and gritty, fantasy game, that takes you on a journey to hell.
Updated website is up Hellboundtheawakening.com
- Now you can see the latest screenshots and videos
- Also, you can subscribe to our email news updates
- Confirmed for Steam
- Steam store front page - still under development (Coming Soon)
EGLX 2019 (Toronto Canada)
Hellbound: the Awakening was on display at EGLX 2019 (Canadian Video Game Convention) that was held at the end of October. I have received overwhelmingly positive feedback, which left me speechless. I can't wait to complete it, so that I can share my experience with everyone else.
Trailer from the EGLX 2019
Various Screenshots from EGLX 2019
- Development is going well so far. I am working as much as I can on the game, however I am not able to work on the game full time, as I am working on other software development projects. These projects provide me with enough financial resources that I can complete the game, and even self publish.
- I'm currently working on the Hell area, and will provide some videos/screenshots in the next update.
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter at Hellboundtheawakening.com
All the best,