I have spent the past few days tackling the coding for smoother transitions for the interface, however for some reason my code is running an infinite loop and causes everything to crash and burn. I have decided to completely re-do the interface coding from scratch to try and stop this infinite loop from happening.
For those of you that are interested in this project of mine, please keep my sanity in your prayers at night, this loop is starting to make my mental health deteriorate :P
I promise to upload an update of the improved interface as soon as I get it done, no matter how long it takes me to accomplish.
Wish me luck