A new update is now available for Deathbloom: Chapter 1, this will be the last update for Chapter 1 as the focus is now primarily on Chapter 2 (well into production with influence from player feedback and ideas).
The key features of this update:
Enhanced Map: Explore the world with more confidence
- A "Last Known Position" marker has been added to all rooms on every level to help navigate the expansive Bachman Manor Estate.
- More notes and "Map Updates" have also been added so the player can focus more on the game and less on figuring out where they are.
Enhanced Enemies: The residents of the house have more 'personality'
- The Health and Damage of enemies are more custom to their size and weight
- The Speed of smaller and thinner enemies is increased
- Better ragdolls for falling over furniture and sliding down walls, less 'stuck' enemies
Bug Updates: Hammering down all the nails
- Fixed issues with LOD on certain gameObjects
- More fine-tuned NavMeshes
- More accurate Triggers for events
Thank you everyone for being patient and supporting the project, Deathbloom: Chapter 2 will be launched (hopefully) at the end of the year!