The update is here, the biggest yet!
One with critical changes and gameplay tune-ups closest to my original vision. The game is harder, the camera is more precise, and enemies have more attack patterns and better reasoning than before.
A newly released combat guide explains some of the changes.
Full list of changes and tune-ups in this update.
- Better camera placement
- Tighter camera follow - more responsive camera feel
- more attack patterns across all types of NPC-s
- better perception
- telegraphed high risk/reward attacks - visual cues
- health-based combat phases
Animations & VFX
- added precision on NPC animations
- timings tweaked - longer windups
- animation based attacks - precise collisions
- particle rework
- platform optimization - fixed number of bugs across all levels
- new traps - making evading more important
- enemies spawning with keys in already explored areas
- high-level collision objects
- stamina cost balancing
- headshot mechanic - automatic critical hit on headshot
- blocking collisions fix
- enemy action physics tuned - size matter, the big enemy will be harder to push over.
Until 8 July a special summer price is in place!
Thanks for your support!
Visit the store page & Wishlist the game!