Forsaken Studios Gamer Safety Week Campaign
Forsaken Studios is taking part in Gamer Safety Week!
Accounts hacked, phishing, databases compromised. Far too often we see these terms announcing thousands of accounts being stolen. Together with other video game companies around the globe we want to address the safety of your accounts.
During Gamer Safety Week (which runs from today) we want to address this rising problem and make players aware of how they can protect their accounts, and the importance of doing so. We’ll also be discussing with you the dangers of the web and how to solve them, releasing our own gaming safety tips and, last but not least, we’re organizing a competition that will run till the 10th of February!
To enter, just create an image or short video promoting gamer safety. Send your competition entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Entries can be serious, funny, or a mixture of both. We’ll be showcasing some entries over the course of the week and at the end we’ll choose the highest quality/most entertaining entry as the winner.The winner will receive a lifetime Platinum Supporter membership, gaining them early (and sometimes exclusive) information about our game and, of course, including access to the Platinum Club.
- More than one entry is allowed
- Entries need to be sent to: email@example.com
- Please don't send us your actual work, but a link to the picture or video (these links must be accessible by anyone)
- The competition runs from Monday 4 February until Sunday 10 of February 23:59PST
- The winners will selected, and the top 5 will be put forward for a public vote which will last 1 week.
- An Embers of Caerus lifetime Platinum Club membership will be awarded to the winner.
- Staff will pick up to the top 5 top entries which will be announced on Monday 11 February. These entries will then be voted on by the community for a week. An Embers of Caerus lifetime Platinum Supporter membership will be awarded to the winner. First runner up will receive 6 months of Platinum Supporter membership, and the ability to reserve their character name.
- We reserve (and by entering the competition, you give us) the right to share all entries with the community on our own website or on social media pages (such as Facebook and Twitter) during and after the competition
- If the competition winner already owns a lifetime Platinum Supporter membership, they may transfer it to someone they know.
- This competition is run solely by Forsaken Studios - no other partners take part in it