Hello! I am Oleksandr Sienin from Starni Games and I am happy to reveal our first Gameplay Trailer for the upcoming Strategic Mind: Spirit of Liberty. It features key mechanics and units and underlines the most crucial aspects of the Finnish heroic struggle against the Red army.
Strategic Mind: Spirit of Liberty is a history-driven turn-based strategy set in WW2. Lead the scarce Finnish forces through the Winter War, Continuation War, and Lapland War. Save your country’s very existence from the Red Menace. Niet Molotoff!
We had to move the Strategic Mind: Spirit of Liberty's release date from Q1 2022 to Q3 2022 due to increased studio workload and to ensure high quality of the game. The free Prologue app will be released prior to the main release to shorten the wait.
Key Strategic Mind: Spirit of Liberty's features are:
- Historical campaign covering the Winter War (1939-1940), Continuation War (1941-1944) and Lapland War (1945).
- Alternate history campaign in 1941 allowing you to take Leningrad and Moscow.
- Historical unit models and availability - Finns had to purchase aircraft all over the world and use captured Soviet tanks.
- You can change the equipment of every unit
- You can assign heroes that are historical figures, like the legendary sniper Simo Häyhä with over 500 confirmed kills.
- Cinematics before and after each operation with historical figures like Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim, Risto Heikki Ryti, and others.
We will keep you updated on our progress.
Oleksandr and Starni Games team