We're ready to release the latest Patch, including various fixes to the current-existing and fresh cases, added with the Definitive Edition Update. As promised, we can finally put the new, free and playable skins for the Player's avatar. Izmael Krostov, Dafne Bennet, Teriel and Kirk Anderson.
Izmael and Dafne were available in the store for quite a time, so we hope some of you had the chance to get familiar with their background. If not, we're re-introducing both of them.
Teriel, the main character from Seven: The Days Long Gone, was brought to life as a diginet. Adapting to the new reality wasn't easy. It changed when he became a gamedec. He uses his master thief skills and experience to solve cases. And he's good at it. Becoming the best is just a matter of time.
Kirk Anderson - Due to his worsening health condition, Kirk was expelled from the Out-Rangers. He was allowed to keep his armor, which relieved his physical pain and gained him the respect he always needed. Becoming a gamedec is the only possible way to ensure that no one sees him as a failure.
We hope you will enjoy playing the Gamedec story with the new skins. Each of them is equipped with a different set of aspect points located in the various professions. Those tweaks have a real impact on the game. We will release another batch of new characters in the following weeks, so stay tuned!
Patch 1.71 - Full Change-log
- This update introduces 4 free skins for the Player’s avatar: Izmael Krostov, Dafne Bennet, Teriel, and Kirk Anderson. You can now select to play as a predefined character when starting the new game. Skins are purely cosmetic and won’t alter your gameplay in any way
- This update contains minor localization fixes across the whole game in Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Russian, and English
- Fixed an issue with the Player not being able to finish the quest received from Cpt. Basilides to get rid of the medmat
- Minor improvements to Quest Log – the game now guides the Player more clearly through the case in Yet’s Bar
- Fixed an issue with the Player not being able to finish the quest to charge entering customers for the entrance fee
- Fixed a bug with the Clan onboarding playing out for the second time in some rare cases
- Fixed the game locking up after the dialog with the meditation group in some rare cases
- Fixed a bug that caused the option to talk to the recruits to disappear if they relocate enough times
- During the dialog with the NPC, the Player won’t get a penalty for resetting the clock
- Fixed an issue with the Player’s avatar locking in the running animation after loading an auto-save
- Fixed an issue with the game locking up after talking to Jester in some rare cases
- Fixed a bug that caused the Quest log to not update properly after loading a save file in some rare cases
- Fixed a bug that caused the Player’s avatar to not approach pylons automatically
- Removed a possibility of inadvertently skipping a chase sequence in Programmers Space
- Fixed the game locking up during the dialog with Bruno in some rare cases
- Removed the redundant dialog option to ask what Josh’s rules are if the Player already knows them by using the Sensory Celebrity check
Until the next time!