We will be releasing our program on Steam in March.
Called GameAssistant: The Tool For Every Gamer.
It's a unique program that automates games tweaking.
Simple to use, yet powerful.
It allows, depending on game, to:
- disable startup videos
- set modern resolutions
- set windowed mode
- enable anti-aliasing
- enable or disable VSync
- set 120 Hz / 144 Hz refresh rate of FPS limit
- override FOV
- increase visual quality (more detailed shadows, max anisotropic filtering)
- disable some effects (depth of field, bloom, motion blur, chromatic aberration)
- enable or disable mouse smoothing and acceleration
- fix crashes, poor performance and other issues
- enable cheats
All changes can be reverted.
For things listed above to be possible program is able to:
- modify config files (10 formats supported: from simple key = value to engine specific)
- modify registry entries
- modify binary files
- set compatibility modes for executables (admin, win xp)
- set CPU affinity
- set process priority
- copy files
- remove files
- create directories
- extract files from archives
- mark files as read-only
- show formatted hints
You can also:
- install game
- launch game
- kill game process
- open config file for manual editing
- open directory with configs
- open directory with save games (games use so many locations!)
- open game directory
This program saves your time and allows you to avoid mistakes.
To enable god mode in Outlast game, you would need
to modify exactly 60 properties in INI config.
You can also override FOV in STALKER games,
which requires you to modify DLL file.
Make small mistake and the game will crash!
Currently about 200 games are supported:
More games will come in future as program is moddable and you do not need any programming skills.
We are running some giveaways on Steam, so check forums.