It's update time again! We have tweaks for visual issues, collision, and some performance issues, not to mention some more fixes for walkie-talkie issues. We are particularly interested to hear if the issue with picking up microphones correctly is fixed. Future updates will see continued work on performance as well alongside more general bug squashing.
Complete list of changes and future plans
- Added holiday event: Saint Nicholas (live now, check it out!)
- Improved the game over screen visuals
- Added missing sound effects
- Microphone should be picked up correctly for everyone who was having issues. If your problem still exists, please report again.
- Walkie-talkie lighting up when you are talking instead of when your partner is talking
- Final decision moment radial button speed now properly matches the corresponding animation, to visually match what’s happening behind the scenes
- Missing logbook entries are now added when starting from a checkpoint
- Improved overall menu usability
- Improved gamepad usability
- Increased gamepad sensitivity range
- Improved water shader performance
- Fixed a couple of in game visual glitches
- Fixed issue in the mirror room allowing players to pick up a book through walls
- Fixed reported collider issues throughout
What we are working on
- Final decision moment will better pick up the intent of the player
- Credits will be made legible
- Investigating an issue where disconnecting during an inspect locks you in that inspect
- Looking for a substitute for performance-heavy fog
- Investigating what we can do about a rare throne room desync event
Please let us know if these fixes work for you, and keep on posting reports of any new issues you encounter via Discord or the feedback subforum. All feedback is much appreciated!