Game Competition (PAYDAY 2) - Is here again!
For information about the game: Click here
It is absolutely true, now you have the opportunity to win the game again! For the first time one of the competitions reopened. So get ready to win by answering a few questions. PayDay 2 is a game consists of a variety of 'heists' that a player can opt to either carry out by themselves, with the AI, or as part of a multiplayer game. There are heists such as bank robbery, a drug trafficking run, and rigging an election. Some of the heists put a large emphasis on stealth, often leading to a bonus experience points and money on completion.
Game Competition (PAYDAY 2)
~ Answer the following questions to win ~
- Question 01: What kind of weapon would you have used to rob a bank?
- Question 02: If you're going to rob a small bank, will you enter the bank alone or will you have with you a few extra people to finish the job. But if you bring people on your crew, you have to split the money. "What will you do?"
- Question 03: There is a big storage house which has full of values and there is guards everywhere, round 25 guards total. You have two options, go straight inn and start shooting people and 3 people will follow you in to help, but more guards will come constantly. Or you can go stealth and try to steal what is there without being detected, but this will take much more time and if you are detected... you are on your own, "what will you do?"
This competition is under the Rule nr. 01 - (Game Competition Info)
Three lucky winners will be drawn in this competition.
This competition will expire 11.09.2015 - (The competition is now closed)
Those who win will be contacted by those who Sponsor this competition.
The game will be handed on PC through Steam.
To aid delivery through Steam friend one of the Sponsors.
To see Sponsor list refer to main blog here.
Sponsor of this competition is: Kark-Jocke
~ I wish you good luck and may the best win ~
Question 1: Blackjack, I am there to steal not ruin a family's life.
Question 2: I will bring two extra people, one will watch us from a distance and basically assure our getaway, the other will have my back inside the bank in case anything goes down.
We will split the money 30% each and the last 10% goes to charity.
Question 3: I will stealth in order to not put others in danger. I should not get detected if I do my homework and am careful enough, however if I am, assure myself exit points in every corner of the building. If I don't have one, I make one. But I do not kill.
PS. I really enjoy this competition :D
Cool, I got the legendary noveltyhero to join Mod DB. I'm a special little potato now.
Old account buddy, had a mod (which I doubt you will find) for Skyrim that I dropped. I was on Nexus Mods mostly but this site was my go to for certain games, nice try though :)
Question 1: Submachine gun(in preference: Kriss vector), why? Because they have low recoil, fair accuracy and are easy to use, which is nice in close quarters combat.
Question 2: I won't go alone, instead, i'll bring one or two guys with me. Because you never know, maybe you'll be surprised by a bad situation. Teams are very useful in those moments. If it's one guy only we split 40-40, the other 20% will be used to buy new equipment. If we are 3, split 27-27-27 and the other 19% will again, be used to buy new equipment.
Question 3:I will strike straight in, but with some creativity: Me and my best gunman will come with me and help to keep the guards busy. While that happens the other two guys will be getting the valuables and cleaning our way to the back doors. When they're done we get out ASAP.
1. So, I think I'd want something that can quickly and efficiently take out targets. It doesn't really need to kill anyone, but it still needs to be threatening, painful, and neutralize targets. I'm thinking some kind of high-impact rubber bullet gun or tranquilizer. Both of these are extremely efficient at taking people down and are very quiet. Rubber bullet guns are also a lot cheaper and easier to acquire than traditional guns. Transqs aren't a whole lot easier, but they are still easier as they're considered hunting equipment. Little to no recoil in both of these are also a huge advantage, as I could quickly consecutively take out targets.
2. I think going alone would be the best. I have less to worry about. I don't have to worry about people turning me in/ratting me out, and if I fail than all I can blame is myself. Considering the way I overplan/overprepare for things, I would more than likely get the job done very easily by myself.
3. The Stealth approach fits me a lot better I think, especially considering my weapon choices. I could very efficiently take out anyone that spots me, without alerting anyone else around them or me.
1. I will use a shotgun the AA-12, because its good for controlling peoples reactions and as this is a high-range shotgun it can fire through the windows or walls to kill the cops that even have a bullet-proof vest.
2. I think that only 2 people will be the best: my companion handles the safe while I keep an eye on police and the hostages, also I will be driving cause I have a very good driving skills and will escape in a Kombat Armored Vehicle. Then we will split the loot by 40% each and the rest is for the expenses and the affected families of any dead people.
3. In that case I would like to investigate a litle more, sneak up and evaluate the security and if everything´s okay then I would stealth in using a HALO drop from an helicopter, land on the roof killing everybody that guards on a high terrain with silenced guns and then grab a plasma cutter to make a hole on the roof (plasma cutters are very silent), then I would grab a decoy outside of the building to distract the guards, drop a rope ,grab the loot and go up again and escape silently from behind the building. When the guars notice the missing of their precious values I will be GONE far, far away.
1- spiked knuckles, so i dont need to carry a weapon while i take the money.
2- Well, more hands, more money, so it wouldn't really be a problem, i would surely take a team with me, specially because if im going to punch everyone i will need covering fire.
3- If im going to have a team, guns blazing shouldn't be hard, besides the thing i sayed on question #2 applies here too, more helping hands means more loot.
Even tho i want this, i'm still saving my luck for some Total War games :P
Good luck everyone!
My katana collection so I can use the techniques I learnt from animes I watched
After robbing the bank, kill the crew and make it rain.
Go home and play PAYDAY 2.
11/12 would tryhard again.
1. There's nothing more satisfying than an Remington 870 shotgun to handle close-quarters combat. Of course, it wouldn't be the only weapon I'd carry. An M1911 for sidearm will work wonders too.
2. On this day and age, cops and security guards alike are more than likely to be proficient at taking down a group of misfits regardless of identity. I say work together with 5 of my good and well-trusted friends. Each of them will serve a purpose according to their talents. I got a friend who is good at IT, so he'd do his part of the bargain by notifying us of any incoming threats via secure channel.
3. Loud. Not everyone in my squad are good with being a sneaky beaky rat. It wouldn't be fair and it'd take too long to do so too, with all the preparations needed and stuff. We'd leave no man left standing with our guns in our hands. No mercy.
1. I'd bring a sub-machinegun, I say an Uzi with a suppressor. Narrow corridors are often an obstacle where rifles are a challenge to use in many regards.
2. I need some friends, man. We're all amateurs, but we're not going to do a heist on a big bank just yet. It's always good to start simple with a small bank or a store. Me and three of my friends will use every bit of threat to not harm anyone's lives.
3. Since we're amateurs, we'd all wear balaclava masks and act like ninjas with very little regard on risk. Lady Luck is on our side.. maybe. We'd carry tasers to stun foes for a brief time until we make our escape with whatever we can loot from the place.
Q1: MP5 with silencer
Q2: Bring some friends and split the money, but I would not bring all my crew. Some of them are hackers to monitor our work from a far and some reinforcement to pick us up or help us if everything didn't work out as planned.
Q3: Obviously stealth, steal whatever I can. I don't push myself to steal all of those valuables or the big fish, just anything valuable I could. Besides "go straight in" is definitely have bigger chance to fail.. Well I'm not Sam Fischer.
• Question 01: What kind of weapon would you have used to rob a bank?
I would go for a fire extinguisher, loaded with pure grain alcohol and a lighter. That way the tellers could get blasted a fried at the same time.
• Question 02: If you're going to rob a small bank, will you enter the bank alone or will you have with you a few extra people to finish the job. But if you bring people on your crew, you have to split the money. "What will you do?"
For a small bank, I am greedy. So I would go solo, perhaps dressed as Sonic the hedgehog.
• Question 03: There is a big storage house which has full of values and there is guards everywhere, round 25 guards total. You have two options, go straight inn and start shooting people and 3 people will follow you in to help, but more guards will come constantly. Or you can go stealth and try to steal what is there without being detected, but this will take much more time and if you are detected... you are on your own, "what will you do?"
Stealth, I’m concerned that the addition to my team may create un needed noise, (Farting or just clumsy idiots).
Come on enter this CoMpEtiON!! You know you want,you need it,Just Do It!!
(BTW, my Steam account is numehcake, my social name is nummehcake).
Ques. 1: Probably a automatic pistol: concealable, but with the versatility to go "loud" so to speak. I would also make sure it had fire mode selection.
Ques. 2: I would bring a crew: decoy getaway driver, real getaway driver, and a few others for muscle.
Ques. 3: It's a big building. Simply overpower a guard, steal his uniform, and try to make your way to the loot.
Sorry to tell but this competition expire 11.09.2015 and winners have been drawn. But thank you so much for you comment on what you would have answered the questions.
Winners of this game, can be seen here: Moddb.com