First off all: Thanks to all the players who jumped into the game from the very first start! It is great to read your super positive feedback. You have given me some very useful ideas and suggestions. Great!
We fixed some minor issues and added some cool tweaks and features like Steam Achievements.
Here is a 30 sec mini trailer to celebrate.
Here is what has changed with the first Early Access update:
- Selecting custom levels could cause a freeze when a custom map wasn’t finished.
- Rotation of items in level editor resets now after picking something up.
- Prevent some objects from spawning twice when reloading a level.
- No more negative points.
- Some sound effects volumes/ fixes.
- Your zoom level is now maintained for the duration of a game.
- Sound settings save correctly now.
- The right message shows when prompted for mod.io validation code.
- Restore the menu background when leaving the level loader.
- No more drawing of in game player info while paused.
- Unlock menu now hides the game summary.
- Deselect car selection button in the over world when not hovering over it.
- Some medal times weren’t configured correctly. This is now fixed.
- The “shark” didn’t destroy blocks in the Harbour level. Which it should!
- When someone leaves an online game the rest can continue playing!
- Start a free ride in any level from single player menu.
- The level loader (mod.io) is upgraded.
- A few more levels are now unlocked from the start of the game.
- Harbour level had a small make over.
- The single player flow has been improved and allows for faster retrying.
- The first set of Steam achievements has been added!
LOOK AT ME!
You can now watch me and some play Fromto in studio. The Early Access release stream is now looping on the store page.
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have any questions.