Friday 10.6 | Combo Attack
Today's task was to add combo attacks and do minor fixes all around the combat system. Now I will probably be switching focus to enemy combat. I think If I were to continue adding to the combat system, I would find a lot to be useless after adding the enemy combat system. After getting the enemy combat system up and running I will probably see the bigger picture clearer.
In the code I'm just checking for the attack input when 60% of the attack's cooldown has passed. If input is given a "Combo" boolean parameter on the animator is set to true which I use to disable the "Any State" transitions.
- Sword Trail fixed
- Attacking while rolling removed
- Combo attacks
- Animator based implementation (Script is only used to control a combo boolean)
- Needs testing (Minimal, No polishing)
- Reworked code for attacking to fit combos
- New attack animation for primary attack combo