Prague, Czech Republic – May 20, 2021 – Viscerafest, the sci-fi fantasy arena FPS published by 1C Entertainment and developed by Acid Man Games and Fire Plant Games, blasts into Early Access today via Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store and other digital platforms for $14.99 USD / €14.99 EUR, accompanied by a 15% discount during the first week!
The Early Access version includes an introductory prelude level, the game’s main and chapter 1 hubs, and the entirety of the first chapter with 7 levels to play through. It also features 8 of the enemies, and 6 (out of total 9) of the game’s weapons. The second chapter is planned to be added down the line during the Early Access period. The hub's primary features together with the third chapter are planned for the game’s full launch.
Viscerafest is a sci-fi fantasy single player arena FPS where you take the role of Caroline, a bloodthirsty, psychopathic mercenary who wants nothing more than to marry her wonderful boyfriend Athens Fetter. Problem is money's tight, and rings aren't exactly cheap. But thankfully there may be hope for her yet, as a warlock named Cromune has acquired a rather hefty bounty on his head.
- Navigate nonlinear hand-crafted levels, stuffed to the brim with secrets, using key cards, completing puzzles and various objectives to progress. Set across a wide variety of locations, from a space station above the earth, to a realm beyond our reality.
- Wield 9 unique and powerful weapons, from staples of the genre like the bunker buster double-barreled shotgun, to the more unique and offbeat, such as the Pung Cannon.
- Slaughter over 2 dozen different enemy types, from the minor grunts who make up the U.S.C's forces, to monsters beyond your ability to comprehend such as The Soul Hunters. New enemy types are introduced every level, each compounding the challenges you'll face with a variety of attacks and behaviors
- Juggle your resources, as you fight to stay alive, constantly balancing your use of ammo, health, and armor.
- Move at the speed of light, chaining bunny hopping and dashing together to move at speeds no man would dream of, and with your overbearing air control, dance around projectiles like no other.
- Collect tons of goodies to unlock items such as Cypher keys, and level modifiers to spice up your playthroughs.
Viscerafest is now available in Early Access via Steam, GOG and other digital platforms for $14.99 USD / €14.99 EUR with the full launch planned for Fall 2022. For more information, wishlist the game on Steam, visit the official 1C Entertainment website or their Facebook and/or Twitter pages, or follow the developers on Twitter.
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Developers: Acid Man Games, Fire Plant Games
Release date: May 20, 2021 (Early Access)
Published by 1C Entertainment:
Request a review key for other games published by 1C Entertainment [REALPOLITIKS II, SECRET GOVERNMENT, WRATH: AEON OF RUIN (in Early Access), COMPANY OF CRIME, ION FURY, STYGIAN: REIGN OF THE OLD ONES, FELL SEAL: ARBITER’S MARK, DEEP SKY DERELICTS, ANCESTORS LEGACY] via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About 1C Entertainment
1C Entertainment is an international group with offices located in Warsaw, Gdansk, Prague, Budapest and Moscow and operating in the segments of game production, distribution and services for video game developers. The company releases video games for all platforms through its global network of partners digitally and in retail.
1C Entertainment has successfully launched over 100 game titles including critically acclaimed series - IL-2 Sturmovik, King’s Bounty, Men of War and Space Rangers. Recent releases include such games as Ancestors Legacy, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, Ion Fury and Deep Sky Derelicts. For more information about 1C Entertainment and their games, please visit the official 1C Entertainment website.
About Acid Man Games
Acid Man Games is an American Independent game developer based in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, acting as the lead dev on the singleplayer arena shooter Viscerafest.
About Fire Plant Games
Based in Canada, Fire Plant Games established itself in 2017. While most known for its work on Viscerafest as the programming lead, Fire Plant Games previously existed primarily as a freelance studio helping other game developers achieve various tasks for their own projects.
# # #
David Balšánek | George Mamakos