Freja and the False Prophecy, the debut title from South African based Unsigned Double Collective has just been launched on Kickstarter featuring a full trailer, playable demo, and awesome rewards!
Freja and the False Prophecy is a 2D platform action adventure game set in the expansive world of Norse mythology. Fusing a unique hand-drawn aesthetic with exciting combat, rich detailed environments and a thrilling story, join Freja in her perilous journey through lands of monsters, giants and gods!
Core features of the game are:
- RPG Mechanics: Unlock awesome abilities, warcries and rune stones.
- Battle: Challenging and diverse boss encounters punctuate the realms of Yggdrasil. You'll have to rely on your wits and abilities to defeat them.
- Tight Controls: Responsive and engaging controls that give you full control over Freja and her array of abilities and acrobatics.
- Explore: A meticulously crafted world for you to explore and discover new secrets.
- Platform: Navigate your way through diverse and interesting platforming challenges and puzzles.
- Be Challenged: A fair yet satisfying default difficulty level.
Initial launch is planned for PC stretch goals for Switch, PS4 and Xbox One.
Find out more on our Kickstarter page!