I've just released a new demo! This time it's hosted on Steam, because it requires a couple of Steamworks services. But don't worry, it's still free and comes with a number of great new features:
- Online-Leaderboards with replays
- Improved camera that can be zoomed out much farther, providing a better overview (Many thanks to user stray-shadow here on IndieDB for suggesting that there was room for improvement!)
- Revised skill system that focuses on builds rather than levelling
- A sleep mechanic that adds a whole new strategy layer
- Easier inventory system
- Cloud saves
- A bazillion minor improvements (Many thanks to NatureBoy for suggesting and/or inspiring a lot of them!)
Just like the IndieDB version, it's a huge demo that comes with 12 maps, a ton of character customization options, and high replay value. At the same time, the download size is tiny (just about 154 MB) and the demo is not time-limited.
You can find the demo on the Steam store page. Have fun!