I'm happy to announce that Fortify Special Edition is on Steam greenlight!
Fortify was originally a game I released in 2010. It was my first big project that reached a significant audience. It did so by getting some fans that enjoyed the game and suggested things to improve. By adding lots of these suggestions the game improved a lot.
In 2013 I got some help from an artist to bring Fortify to a new standard and so we started making Fortify: Special Edition. This new version is obviously way prettier. (See the comparison video below). But it also included lots of other gameplay improvements.
The Special Edition includes
- Real-time shadows based on time of day
- Improved art
- New interface
- Save feature
- Code optimization allowing for the new art and effects.
- Multiplayer 1v1 mode, tower defense style
- Arcade mode: How long can you survive the attacks?
- Better implemented leaderboards
So what are you waiting for? Go to the Greenlight page and if you like what you see, please let us know by voting up!
Thanks for your time!