FlowerGrass, how it started?
Year ago, January 22 i download unity. That was my very first approach to gameDev. Really, i never draw something before, same with programing so, first i need to learn anything from scratch.
Where we are?
Good question, after this year i made simple AI, enemies, basic combat, first level (still not finished), some kind of skill-tree, items (not existing in demo), dialogues system, so basically i made very simple action-platformer. Actually you can download and play this demo version where you can fight with some enemies, talk with npc, explore level etc.
I must apologize for my lack of animations and graphic skills, this part took me most time and energy. That's why i am actually thinking about another members in my team, but this is just a dream for now. I really want to improve for example:
- Combat (I want to add some kind of executions, better animations, another weapons).
- Gameplay (I need to make this game much more dynamic and make some kind of "goal" to achieve).
- Levels (More levels and try to make them more interesting).
- Enemies (More enemies for levels and improve AI).
- Boss fights.
- Save system (important right?).
- Improve sound effects and music.
- And much more.
So for now this is only a simple project but i wish to make something at least, fun to play. Feel free to leave feedback and see you in the next DevLogs.