I am more than happy to announce that the first full version of Flack is now available at indiedb.com. PC users can grab their copy right away (Mac users will have a version available in a few hours). This has been an incredibly exciting process for me since this is my first officially published game. I poured a great amount of work into this game, and I believe you will enjoy Flack even if platformers aren't your cup-of-tea.
Do you have what it takes to save the land of Rolotopia? Help Flack defeat The Evil Hand that purges the place he called home.
- 1 Campaign
- 4 Unique chapters
- Thrilling music that sets the mood for each adventure
- Multiple challenging enemies
- A Level Maker Tool that includes all the features used to create Flack
- Easily shared level files for community development
- Windows or Mac OS with the latest version of Java installed
- Honestly, your grandpa's old desktop could run this game with no problem
- Recommended: Any dual core 1.2GHz or more with 512mb+ ram/memory
Once again, thanks for reading! Your support has been extremely helpful, and I hope you enjoy the game.
P.S. The download tab is now open to the public, so you can begin uploading you custom levels. What are you waiting for? Start making your own adventure right now (give me a challenge)!