Kickstarter isn't doing well so far. 1% funded (out of 3500€ asked). I will push during the last 48h to see if more people get interested in it or not. If the Kickstarter fails, the game will release with its current features.
As for the development news of the last ten days, here is the changelog :
- pause menu with cats vfx based on whether or not they have been unlocked.
- main menu, options, load game (also in pause menu with saving), new game.
- autosave + widget. (green cubes and trigger boxes)
- better fog sphere.
- z-kill. Falling from the level into the void is now handled.
- entry sequence + display main quest.
- volume adjustments.
- colored cubes are now correctly saved and loaded.
- added main menu music.
- added some small secret cubes. They are not collectables at the moment. They are just there.
- fixed some passages that the player could have passed.
- music now keeps playing if you pause the game.
- fixed the main quest spawning twice.
- fixed the main quest text shadow going through the text when using an opacity animation.
- fixed clicking sound in happy purr.
- fixed z-kill not working if you were to load a different save. (it now just teleports you to a checkpoint instead of loading the last autosave)
Have a good day whoever you are
- Quentin Edel