Today marks the start of the final beta weekend for the upcoming title GUNS and ROBOTS, a shooter with cooperative online multiplayer for PC. You can watch the trailer on the Official YouTube channel: Youtube.com and participate in the FINAL BETA WEEKEND!
In the GUNS and ROBOTS Closed Beta, each player that signs up will have the chance to be granted access to play before the official release date.
There will be surveys on participants play experience and their valued input will help creators to make the game even better. More information will be provided on the Official Facebook Page of GUNS and ROBOTS.
Join GUNS and ROBOTS in this closed beta phase and check the Official Facebook Page at Facebook.com for more information.
About GUNS and ROBOTS
GUNS and ROBOTS is engaging free online shooter with inventive character design and an endless list of customization features. The game combines fun art with almost unlimited game play. The characters are able to move freely all over the maps, engage in battles, climb up the rankings and unlock various achievements. They will be able to choose their equipment from variety of weapons and over 150 different parts. The incredible battle mechanics combined with funny looking robots adds a whole new perspective to the genre.
Features of GUNS and ROBOTS:
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arena battles where you literally blast your way through. The game provides players with thrilling assortment of maps to explore and dominate. There are fun, breakable objects to shoot at all over the maps.
- Customizable characters with wide variety of weapons and over 150 different parts. In GUNS and ROBOTS, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play during many levels adding a new dimension to the TPS category. The different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience. Players can choose to line up for “death match”, race, “capture the flag” and other game mods engaging in high-level real-time combat.
- Custom designed arena to test the look, movements and weapons of each robot configuration. BIG or Burn-In Garage provides each player the option to build his character from scratch to the ultimate killing machine and test their shooting skills while assembling their robot.
- Team up with friends and fight together against other players
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously. Thousands of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine – tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Best of all, Guns and Robots is Free to Play
About Masthead Studios
Masthead Studios is an independent game development studio focusing on innovative and quality games bringing to its fans enjoyable entertainment experience. The company was founded in 2005 with focus on the MMORPG genre. The primary goal of the studio has grown into making high quality, original and fun games for various platforms. The team consists of highly experienced and dedicated talents with fresh ideas. The headquarters of Masthead Studios are in the emerging technology hub of Sofia, Bulgaria. For more information please visit www.mastheadstudios.com