We are proud to announce our partnership with Gamepedia to be the Official Wiki for Fictorum. Check it out!
Fictorum 0.8.5 Patch Notes
Characters can now be knocked down by the force of your spells without dying. Further, with this system, the rag-doll physics for all characters is now improved.
Using the same power that shield the Nexuses, the Fictorum is able to cast an Aegis around himself, making him invulnerable to all damage
Shockwave creates a force pulse around the player which can knockdown enemies all around the player.
A concentrated telekinetic pulse sending enemies in front of the Fictorum flying.
Your blood, sweat, and tears will no longer be spilled in vain as you advance to new chapters! Each chapter, beginning at chapter two, will offer your character a choice of perks to choose from. These will include health, mana regeneration, and other advantages.
We’ve slightly improved our foliage on all tilesets to make the world a little less barren.
The Corrupted Assassin has replaced the Corrupted Hulk in our lineup. The corruption has made this enemy almost invisible, watch out! He’s fast and he hits hard.
Bug Fixes and Minor Enhancements
- The Next Region button will now properly display when on the chapter end location
- The chapter end location effect is much more visible
- Item drop notification effect is improved
- Rings with abilities will have a higher essence value
- Corrupted within Miasma Storms will have more items
- Corrupted Liches will spawn more often
- Corrupted AI has been tweaked and should respond more quickly to the player
- Archers in towers will be killed when towers are destroyed
- Projectiles properly bounce off of the Aegis
- Area spells have been rebalanced
- Weather effects for Miasma Storms will now appear in-level
- New animations have been added for the Fictorum casting and turning in-place
- Frenzy particle emitters have been improved
- A Full Heal option been added to the Vendor
- The bottom level of the Blacksmith now has the possibility for items and should be enterable on all maps with a Blacksmith
- Enemies will better respond to a projectile impact direction
New Spell Showcase Video
We also created an updated Spell Showcase video that you can watch here:
We’ll be hosting another Twitch stream on November 1st at 8pm PDT. Come check out how Fictorum is progressing or just to hang out!
Talk to you next time! Updates can come straight to you by subscribing to our newsletter, hang out with us at /r/fictorum and we have more fun stuff posted on Twitter and Facebook, so follow and like us on there. Also, you can always just track us here!