My life situation has improved a bit again - while I will have more things to do on the day-to-day, I should also be significantly less stressed.
I hope, at least.
In March, I'm aiming to:
- Get the remainder of the bots testable for alpha testers
- Lay the framework for the levels and start building them individually
- Finish the 2nd 1st draft for the writing
- Get the main sources of lighting up for every room
- And some minor beautification
- And finally... ... ... Hoping to at least have a sleep and wake up for every bot. Maybe even... gasp! More walk cycles.
It's a tall order, but, quite honestly, I am eager to move on with my projects and have been working on this one for a long, long time. It's about time we start wrapping up.
Beta, here we come!