When looking at a map inhabited by close to a hundred players - all with complex and evolving relations with all other players on the map - it can get complicated to figure out who is allied or is fighting with whom.
When the relation overlay is activated, clicking on the capital, a territory or a general from another player will show an overlay revealing all its relations with all other players. Indeed, the overlay default to yourself when nothing is selected (as in the screenshot).
Looking for the enemies of your enemies has never been this easy!
- Blue is the territory of the clicked player.
- Red player is at war with the clicked player.
- Brown players are vassals from the clicked player.
- Purple player is the liege of the clicked player.
- Green players are allied with the clicked player.
See you soon for another update!