Update 126.96.36.199 is live now on Steam with a new input manager, rumble feature and a lot of improvements are waiting for you on this new update.
Below are the list of new features and fixes:
- New input manager: (select all controller types in Steam gamepad setup is required to get a better compatibility)
- Fixed a lot of issues with controller detection.
- Removed mouse.
- Now you can select controller layout (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 & Switch Pro controller)
- Support controller vibration.
- Added reassign controller to player in game options.
- The keyboard is another controller type.
- Two controller buttons setup: acceleration with button A or with Right Trigger.
- New flow to add a controller in Custom game mode.
- Added message when a gamepad is disconnected.
- Added Restart Race Button in pause menu for Time Attack game mode
- Added Multiplayer Minimap
- Added FX level in graphical options
- Added camera position in local save data.
- All game menus design has been improved.
- Pause menu design has been improved.
- Rivals A.I. has been improved.
- Start game flow has been improved.
- Changed initial logo.
- Camera FX has been improved in some tracks.
- Improved game controls tutorial.
- Updated credits.
- Car collision fixed to avoid crossing walls during respawn time.
- Localization general fixes.
- Back button not work in some menus.
- Fixed UI final lap message position to avoid overlapping with disqualified time.
The Original Game SoundTrack includes 18 original sounds composed by Jorge Ramon Puig in .mp3 format to be used on Steam Music.
Thanks to everyone for your support and enjoy the game!