We’re proud to announce our game Mayority, a project, we’ve been working on for the better part of this year. We still have a bit of development ahead of us, but we expect to launch the game early next year.
What is Mayority and what can you expect?
As the Mayor of a small community, you will get to build your own town, city-builder style. Keep track of your mayoral duties and the people’s happiness, while they present you with a number of issues and conundrums to solve. There’s a lot going on under the hood of this idyllic town and people will rely on your decisions in easy and difficult times alike.
- Mayority is where puzzle game meets city builder.
- Citizens are much more than just a simple resource and you’ll have to get to know them closely, to adequately keep everyone happy.
- Satisfy demands and maneuver state-laws by placing buildings and laws of your own.
- A number of complex ingame scenarios will challenge your decision making skills and your problem solving ability.
- The game has it's own charm and a unique artstyle.
- Our art style strives to be user friendly to people with color vision deficiencies.
How can I get Mayority?
- The game will launch on a number of platforms, including Android, Iphone, PC and Mac.
- We will announce our presence in stores, as soon as everything’s set up. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or IndieDB to stay up to date!
How’s the game coming along?
We’re progressing well at the moment, thank you. The core game is basically finished and we plan to expand upon it in the new year. Our current release date estimate is Q2 2017.
Stay tuned for more info, updates and pretty pictures soon!