Thanks to all of you that have been giving feedback for the experimental branch so far, we have found and (hopefully) fixed a number of issues. We feel it is now stable enough to be opened for anyone who wants to give it a try!
Bug fixes and changes since the last experimental release:
- Fixed issue with the loading screen that was causing a crash for about 30% of players
- You can now repair your suit armour
- Abandoned bases have been tweaked slightly, some have had the Eden Kits within them removed so that players can claim them easier
- Vast amount of AI fixes
- Fixed Tesslinium not spawning from destroyed hives
It's singleplayer only in the current experimental branch build of Eden Star (for now)
We are optimising multiplayer and implementing the introduction components for the game before we do a full release into our main branch. Our release date for this is TBA.
All balancing is a working progress.
To access the Experimental branch:
- Right click on Eden Star in your library and select properties.
- Open the Betas tab.
- Where it says ‘None - Opt out of all beta programs’ click the arrow and selectedenstar_experimental.
- The game should start updating, if not you may need to restart Steam.
Release Notes with all the additions:
Please share your feedback on the above Trello card or on the forum post below:
See you in the fray