1B HOUSEHOLD EXAMPLE
2A YOU MAY
2B YOU MAY NOT
4A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
SARCOEX GAMES hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software Sarcoex's Haunted (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
Household is referred to by a house or apartment which has the exact same address, house number, house letter, apartment number, apartment floor.
Jack lives in Apartment Street 1, Apartment 7B.
John lives in Apartment Street 1, Apartment 7A.
Suzanne lives in Apartment Street 1, Apartment 7B.
Jack and John doesn't not live in the same household.
Suzanne and Jack lives in the same household.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on so many computers you want, so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person or lives in the same household as the same person (see section 1A and 1B);
- use the Software on any computer in the household
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not SARCOEX GAMES assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
SARCOEX GAMES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Sarcoex's Haunted, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in SARCOEX GAMES. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.