The devilish Rogue like gets another update
Eternal Step had update 1.1 hit over the weekend and this one updates the visual style of the enemies etc.
We have listened to feedback and updated our visuals to something more to what we originally wanted to do!
Check out the short but sweet video of the updates visuals below. Eternal Step has seen 4 updates since release and we would like to carry on doing more :)
Other updates for 1.1
- Art update for character animations. The main character and enemies will now not just have flat block colours.
- New minimum damage for floors applied. (To stop higher floors killing heavy armour builds 1.)
- Change floor triggering all imps will now work properly.
- Floor variant 125 door would open before all enemies were dead, now it doesn't.
- Will D wisp explosions will no longer give exp.
- Blocky card will now work on Encho's projectiles. Because he isn't that special.
- Jacks maze will now be visible on low settings. thanks to Fantasy Batman for pointing that out.
Our next update is to add more rare monsters, Eternal Step features rare monsters that can spawn, these small mini bosses add quite the challenge and we are planning to added more in the a few weeks.
We are also gearing up to our Xmas content so make sure you grab the game and get some practice in because that boss will not be kind or Jolly.
If you havent got the game already and fancy a tough as nails rogue like that has a interesting loot system not seen before then give Eternal Step a go!
You can grab the game from Greenman Gaming
Or you can grab the game from Steam
Keep your posted on our Steam page for more information on future updates or keep checking here on IndieDB.