We're very excited about today's Flashing Lights news and we think you will be too!
Here's the rundown:
- EMS Update Part 2 now live!
- July, August, September roadmap revealed!
- Seven new languages now supported: Traditional Chinese, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish
Before we get to all the exciting details, we'd like to remind anyone looking to join in with the fun that Flashing Lights is currently 25% off in the Steam Summer Sale until Tuesday!
July, August and September Flashing Lights Roadmap Revealed
Roadmap image: Contact-sales.co.uk
July: Police computer and database (NPC profile search)
August: Controller Support
September: Functional fire ladder truck, new fire callouts, further EMS improvements
EMS Update Part 2 Now Live
Today's update introduces the ability to revive shot and injured players when playing as a medic in multiplayer, as well as the ability to call for assistance when shot and injured as any of the three departments in both single player and multiplayer.
Seven new languages are now fully supported too. Read on for the full details:
- When playing as EMS in multiplayer you can now revive shot and injured players
- When shot and injured in single player you can now call an EMS NPC to revive you
- When shot and injured in multiplayer you can now call an EMS player to revive you
- Revive menu added so that you can choose to call for an EMS assist or to respawn at station when shot and injured
- 7 new languages now supported: Traditional Chinese, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish
- Player ID numbers now shown on chat messages
- "Unconscious person" callout updated to include a bystander EMS NPC
- Suspects no longer can shoot after being frisked
- Vehicle acceleration power reduced
- Sirens can now be heard from a wider radius
- Player healthbar added to minimap (F2) toggle
- Some adjustments for NPC EMS transport to make their arrival smoother
- Birthday cake and hat removed :(
- Multiplayer police players can not be shot by other players
- Random invisible patients, suspects and pedestrians fixed
- Fixed issue where role or character change made map tags duplicate
- Police car 1 lights adjustments
- NPC EMS characters no longer run through ambulance
We are excited to kick off year 2 of Flashing Lights' Early Access with a bang! Join us on the official Flashing Lights Discord to chat with the developer, find fellow players and see update teasers!
The Flashing Lights Team