It's finally that time where we can say Emberheart has been released on Steam Early Access! After 3 years of blood, sweat and tears we are finally happy with the state of the game. There's lots of items to collect, there's 3 playable classes, there's pre-end-game and end-game systems and the game feels fast and vicious. Leveling feels fast, combat starts to feel more and more responsive and the passive skill tree has almost been finalized.
We are so excited to finally see people play the game. The feedback and bug reports that will come from the players will help to make Emberheart a better game and shape it in a true unique and interesting experience. It is our intention to listen to player feedback carefully and shape up the game based on that feedback, your voice matters, so feel free to hop in the Discord and join the community in their discussions! You can find the discord server at:
If you are not yet convinced, we are happy to announce that a free demo will be coming to Steam on 7 October 2020!
While we finally can say the game is becoming what we want it to be, we realize that there is still a lot of work left to do. That's why we started writing a roadmap for the players to see what's in store for them for the months after initial Early Access release. A kickstarter campaign is planned for December or early 2021! Keep your eyes out for that if you want to support the game's development further.
Here's the roadmap in text rather than the attached image.
Patch 0.1.1: ETA 15 October 2020
- Hotfix any reported issues by initial players
- Finished Gravedigger class
- New balancing pass based on player feedback
- More performance tuning
Patch 0.1.2: ETA 1 November 2020
- Enchantress class
- End-game Buffs system (rewards you for killing elite monsters or bosses)
Patch 0.2.0: ETA 1 December 2020 (this will be the final build to go to Kickstarter with)
- Mythic Relic item system
- Fame/Reputation sytem (grants you extra progression after max level)
- Final Balance pass before going to kickstarter
- User Interface Rework
On the horizon (What's planned for after the first 2 months):
- Bear Shaman and Stalker Classes
- More Acts of playable content
- First Act Rework and Story Writing
- Endless more difficult getting maps
- Improved Summon and Enemy AI
- Improved Bossfight scripts
- Seasons and Races
We want to thank everyone for their patience and support and we hope to see a lot of you in Wraldor!
- Rebel Camp Games
Steam Store Page: