Update 1.1.1 is an out of order update for Elemental War due to two bugs that were discovered that lead to exploits giving a huge advantage ingame.
Besides the fixes there is also a bigger change regarding the map editor. Starting with this update the editor is integrated directly into the main game and no standalone application anymore. This slightly reduces the size of the game in total and is necessary to release on some other platforms that just allow one executable per game.
- added cooldown to time updates in co-op so players don't disable pause mode for each other
- level editor now is directly integrated into the main game
- dragging item from one tower to another one doesn't duplicate it anymore
- keep mouse in screen toggle now is properly restored when game is restarted
- fixed limitation of Gulp
- dragging none equipment item on a tower resets its slot correctly again now
If you have any balancing concerns or bugs, please let us know, either as comment, in the discussions, via the Feedback functionality ingame or on Discord.