This is the official release of Eclipse Worlds 1.2.5! I did not get time to fix guilds, NPC spells, or quests, but they will be fixed in 1.2.6. Although, I spent extra time polishing the engine and fixing bugs. I felt that I was trying to do too much for one release and will just finish it next version.
The Gold Edition version will come out sometime next week.
I've spent a considerable amount of time going over the interface again as I did in the BETA.
- Level up now uses animations and can be configured via options.ini.
- Action messages have been upgraded with a wait timer and fading.
- The main form has been resized making it bigger and enhanced massively.
- The map editor has been remodeled and should be much cleaner looking.
- Admin panel has had slight changes, mostly size changes to a few buttons and the position is closer to the main form.
- Game resolution is now set in the options.ini via client, this may not work that well such as the UI positions will be out of place (only for advanced users).
- Item/spell description positions overhauled.
- Regen HP/MP now displays as action messages.
- Right click is now used for actions such as picking up items and targeting. Double click to pick up items on the ground.
- Camera has been improved significantly.
- Misc. changes and improvements
Any feedback is welcome here, remember that you should post bugs and suggestions in the Support forum under the Eclipse Worlds prefix.
I have changed going straight to 1.3.0 from 1.2.5, so the next version will be 1.2.6 in the coming weeks to months depending upon how much free time I get.