Today, I continued work on the Editor mostly. I am trying to finish the first level by the end of the year. Every time I make progress I realize something new that I am missing. Today had mostly to do with Fog of War. Now the editor allows me to paint areas that the player can/cannot see when the level is loaded.
There were also some bugs I fixed that the bug tracker logged (thank you for testing). So short and sweet, here are today's changes to version 0.1.9.83:
- Editor: Grow Trees with one button click.
- Editor: Fixes Rendering Bug
- Editor: Adds Button to clear grass.
- Editor: Adds ability to draw fog of war.
- Bones decay on/off switch.
- Fixes bug that allowed creatures to walk on water in certain cases.
- Fixes bug when opening or using the level-up window.
Here is a screenshot from today's progress on the first level, (fog of war not included)